XP ORX Metal Detector
- Brands XP Detectors
- Product Code: XP ORX Metal Detector
- Product viewed: 4584
Built from Deus DNA
The XP ORX is now available here at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors.
NOw available in SIX configurations.
What are the differences between the orx configurations? QUite simply, its the coil and headphone options. YOu choose one of four coils and either wired or wireless headphones when purchasing your new ORX based on your type of hunting.
MIX AND MATCH YOUR PREFERRED CHOICE OF HEADPHONES, COIL AND CONTROLS BEST SUIT YOUR NEEDS FROM ONE OF THE CONFIGURATIONS BELOW.
CONFIGURATION #1 - 9" DD X35 COIL + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE + FX-02 WIRED BACKPHONE HEADPHONES- ONLY $649.00! WIRED HEADPHONE OPTION WITH 9" DD X35 COIL!
CONFIGURATION #2 - 11" DD X35 COIL + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE + FX-02 WIRED BACKPHONE HEADPHONES- ONLY $699.00! WIRED HEADPHONE OPTION WITH 11" DD X35 COIL!
CONFIGURATION #3 - 9" DD X35 + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE + WIRELESS HEADPHONES- ONLY $748.00! WIRELESS WITH 9"X35 COIL!
CONFIGURATION #4 - 11" DD X35 + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE - Wireless HEADPHONES- NOW $798.00! WIRELESS WITH 11"X35 COIL!
CONFIGURATION #5 - 9.5" ELLIPTICAL HF DD + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE + WIRELESS HEADPHONES +- ONLY $748.00! WIRELESS WITH 9.5" ELLIPTICAL HF DD COIL
CONFIGURATION #6 - 9" ROund HF DD + TELESCOPIC ROD + REMOTE + WIreless HEADPHONES- ONLY $748.00! WIRELESS WITH 9" Round HF DD
XP ORX MEtal detector key features:
- choice of four coils:
- Round 9" X35 Coil with 35 Frequencies (3.7-27.7 KHZ)
- Round 11" X35 Coil with 35 Frequencies (3.7-27.7 KHZ)
- Round 9" HF Coil with 21 FREQUENCIES (13-59 kHZ)
- ELLIPTICAL 9" HF COIL WITH 21 FREQUENCIES (13-81 KHZ)
- Choose the Wireless Headphones (Wireless Audio) OR Wired Headphones (FX-02)
- Extreme sensitivity to very small targets with frequencies 50 and 81 (9" Elliptical hf coil)
- ultra fast recovery speed will assist in finding artifacts in trashy spots
- 4 factory programs, two for coins/relics/Jewelry and two for prospecting and easy to access
- 2 user customizable programs
- patented xp wireless technology connects the coil, remote, headphones and Mi-6 Pinpointer (pinpointer optional) no more cables in the way!
- Compact WS wireless headphones - all new for the ORX
- improved telescopic, rugged, and light weight shaft system
- world's lightest detector at 1 pound, 14 ounces
- easy to operate with the remote user interface
- easy charging with any Usb charging port or computer
- UP TO A 20 HOUR BATTERY LIFE ON A BUILT IN LI-ION BATTERY
- updateable software via a usb cable
- go-Terrain mobile app compatible with Android or iphone (coming SOON)
- 5 year warranty, made in france but serviced in the USA
XP ORX MEtal detector leading technologies:
- 21 frequency OR 35 Frequency SEARCH COIL standard
The 9" Round High Frequency (HF) search coil has the advantage of integrating 7 large offset stages (sub frequencies) under each main frequency, thus offering you the choice of 21 frequencies. This Coil is extremely sensitive and operates from 13kHz to 59kHz. The Main Frequencies for this coil are: 13 - 15.7kHz, 26 - 31kHz and 50 - 59kHz. The 9" round coil is the most popular high frequency coil. This coil detects deeper than the 9.5” elliptical high frequency coil in mildly mineralized soil.
- X35 search coil compatible
The ORX is fully compatible with all current XP 35 frequency search coils. The X35 search coils are available in 9” (22cm), 11” (28cm) and 13” x 11” (34/28cm) sizes. Designed around brand new electronic advances, these new high performance and versatile coils will allow you to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz. In total there are 35 available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
- WS Audio - wireless connectivity
For crystal clear sound - without any wires!
XP ORX Metal detector operating modes:
- Gold: For low to average mineralization, good sensitivity to medium and large sized Gold
- Fine Gold: For heavy mineralization with good sensitivity to small and medium sized Gold
- Coin Fast: For coins jewelry and all types of targets good performance on mineralized or contaminated ground.
- Coin Deep: For coins and all types of targets good performance on low mineralized, uncontaminated ground.
- Plus 2 User Defined Programs: Customizable programs.
XP ORX MEtal detector settings:
- 99 levels of sensitivity
- 21 user selectable frequencies
- 5 levels of IAR (iron amplitude rejection) discrimination in gold programs
- 20 levels of threshold
- 4 levels of reactivity
- iron tone with pitch audio
- ground balance - Manual or auto
- salt mode ground rejection
- 6 programs - four factory and two user customizable
- target id with iron probability
- pinpoint with target zoom
- go-terrain compatible (coming soon)