Fisher F75 - a high performance VLF detector
- Brands Fisher
- Product Code: F75
- Product viewed: 10233
NEW LOWER PRICE! - now only $599!!!
All new F75 detectors are available with the latest updates!
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) â€“ Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeToneÂ®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing â€œHighâ€ setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number â€“ Serialization now stored electronically
Fisher F75 Advanced Visual & Audio Target ID Metal Detector
The Ultimate Detector! The metal detecting industry's premier relic hunting and general purpose metal detector.
- Lightest Weight / Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRABâ„¢ Ground Balance
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight â€“ For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost â€“ Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
- Double-D Waterproof Search Coil
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing Available
- Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing mounted on handgrip, 3-piece breakdown, batteries under elbow, 2-way armrest adjustment â€”
forward/backward & around forearm.
- Searchcoil: 11â€ (28 cm) open-frame elliptical double-D, waterproof.
- Batteries: 4 AA, alkaline (not included).
- Weight: 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) with alkaline batteries installed.
- Static Balance: force in vertical plane normal to elbow 0.47 pounds (0.22 kg).Varies with adjustment and userâ€™s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Dynamic Balance: axial moment, 0.29 foot-pounds (0.39 newton-meters). Varies with adjustment and userâ€™s stance and arm/hand physiology.
- Sweep Effort: lateral moment 5.2 foot-pounds (7.1 newton-meters).
- Operating Principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
- Discrimination Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing