The Deus Handbook, by Andy Sabisch
- Brands Sabisch Books
- Product Code: The DEUS Handbook
- Product viewed: 7995
The XP Deus Handbook, by Andy Sabisch
Andy has done it again! A devoted metal detectorist and author, Andy Sabisch is well known for his books detailing the use and operation of a few of the world's leading metal detectors. This time he has compiled a tremendous new resource for the users and followers of the latest offering from XP Metal Detectors, the Deus!
XP Metal Detectors, a company headed by Alain Loubet in France, recently introduced to the US market their flagship detector â€“ the Deus. It is quickly becoming a proven winner in finding coins, jewelery, and relics throughout the world.
Author Andy Sabisch has taken the time to understand this new machine, and has covers topics such as these in a format easy to understand:
- Each control and feature is described in detail and how to properly adjust them in your hunting conditions
- Tips and techniques are given by Andy and a handful of select veteran hunters
- Accessories and how they can assist in the use of your detector
- New techniques to use the Deus in shallow water conditions
- Maximize your Deus' performance!
Whether you are contemplating a purchase of a Deus or already own one, you will benefit from the explanations and definitions found in this book.