The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook
- Brands Sabisch Books
- Product Code: The CTX 3030 Handbook
- Product viewed: 4671
The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook, by Andy Sabisch
Andy has done it again! A devoted metal detectorist and author, Andy Sabisch is well known for his books detailing the use and operation of a few of the world's leading metal detectors. This time he has compiled a tremendous new resource for the users and followers of the flagship FBS detector from Minelab - the CTX 3030!
The performance capabilities of the CTX 3030 is vast - it is a proven winner in finding coins, jewelery, and relics throughout the world. Now with this book you will more easily understand its features and capabilites, allowing you to get the most out of your hunts.
Author Andy Sabisch has taken the time to understand this new machine, and has covers topics such as these in a format easy to understand:
- Each control and feature is described in detail and how to properly adjust them to suit your particular hunting conditions
- Tips and techniques are given by Andy and a handful of select veteran hunters
- Learn how to utilitze the power of the unique features like built in GPS and the external X-Change2 software
- Accessories and how they can assist in the use of your detector
- New techniques to use the on both land and in the water
- Maximize the performance of your CTX 3030!
Whether you are contemplating a purchase of a CTX 3030 or already own one, you will benefit from the explanations and definitions found in this book.