Detector Pro Nugget Buster NDT
- Brands Detector Pro
- Product Code: Nugget Buster NDT
- Product viewed: 10168
Nugget Buster NDT
Built on the original Grey Ghost design - optimized for gold hunters - and with the "No Down Time" cord system
Does this sound familiar: amonth of research and you've just hiked a mile into the desert after pinpointing an old claim site on an old map. You can only afford to carry one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember back at the car when the door caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8" plug and you lost the adaptor! Now you'll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest nuggets, old coins and relics. That is if your detector has a built-in speaker!
If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup. Our universal Nugget Busters NDTÂ® headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost NDTÂ®.
For the Nugget Busters NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords! You can have your choice of cords with two 1/4" plugs or two 1/8" plugs. Or you can have one of each size.
Please select your choice of cords when you add your headphones to the shopping cart.
So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, donâ€™t take chances, bring the Nugget Busters NDT.
- High-quality locking connector system
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with your choice of two 1/4" or two 1/8" stereo connectors, or one of each size
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Less reflective muff color
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- No limiting circuitry for loud wide-open signaling.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty