White's BeachHunter 300
Discriminating performance on the beach and in the surf!
For combing beaches, your best friend is the BeachHunter 300, which ignores junk and detects treasure in and out of the water. The control box is detachable, and color-coded LEDs let you identify detected targets with just a glance.
Water and electronics usually don’t mix, but this detector is completely waterproof in depths up to 25 feet.
The specially designed 12” spider coil has extreme detection depth but is epoxy-filled so it has near neutral buoyancy: it won’t push away from the water or try to sink. Included Piezo headphones are also waterproof to guard against accidental drops.
Dual-frequency detection provides optimum results on the sand and in the water, while two search modes toggle between pinpointing and wide search. The detector’s three controls let you adjust threshold, sensitivity, and ground.
- Three controls - Threshold, Sensitivity and Ground
- Salt and fresh water
- Two search modes
- Removable control box
- Dual frequency metal detector
- Easy target ID
- Waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Adjustable Length: 40" - 52"
- All Metal Audio: VCO
- Audio Output: Waterproof hard wired headphones
- Batteries: 8 "AA"
- Battery Life: 20 hours
- Disc Audio: Threshold and Silent Search
- Standard Coil: 12" Concentric
- Optional Coils: BeachHunter series
- Number of Presets: 2
- Frequency: Dual
Recommended for - Beach Hunting