Minelab X-Terra 305
- Brands Minelab
- Product Code: X-Terra 305
- Product viewed: 9816
X-TERRA 305 - Best in class value!
Now at a lower price!
The X-TERRA 305 is Minelab's innovative entry level lightweight detector. This detector is an easy to use, coin and treasure-hunting machine for the hobbyist who does not want or need the top of the range machine. The whole family can use the X-TERRA 305, and a short shaft is available for younger users. Despite beingthe entry level detector, there is no compromise on quality or performance! Minelabs designed a lightweight detector with the very latest in digital components in the design the X-TERRA Series of detectors.
To help you understand more about the X-TERRA line of detectors, an eBook called "Understanding your X-TERRA" by Randy Horton is available for download.
- Entry level family detector
- With Minelab's proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology the detector's frequency can be changed with a simple coil change
- VFLEX Technology also reduces sound distortion, enhances target ID accuracy and blocks out environmental noise
- The X-TERRA 305 uses Medium Frequency (7kHz) and High Frequency (18.75kHz) coils, a total of 6 coils are available to suit your detecting conditions
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- 2 customizable preset patterns, plus an All-Metal mode.
- Choose between 1,2 or 3 tone IDs plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response, giving you options in how to have targets identified to the operator
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings which allows the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Audible and graphical Pin-Point makes target recovery quick and easy
- Adjustable Target Volume (0-10) gives you more audio information to help identify a target
- Continuously updating depth indicator
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Uses standard 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design