Minelab Go-Find 20
Minelab's innovative Go-Find 20
metal detector - NEW Lower Price!!!
Minelab performance at an affordable price!
GO-FIND Adventure Every Day!
Minelab is thrilled to announce our new GO-FIND entry level detector series. These easy-to-use detectors have been created especially for newcomers to take up metal detecting, with a great range of features at very affordable prices. GO-FIND detectors require no assembly, collapse to a small size for transport, and are very lightweight. Pack a GO-FIND for your next outdoor adventure. It’s awesome fun for the whole family!
Key features of the Minelab Go-Find 20
- Compact and Collapsible:
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED!!!!. Unfold... insert batteries... start finding treasure!
- Length is adjustable to suit everyone in the family!
- Unique and innovative design. Folds to just 21.5 inches to fit in a backpack or your luggage for easy transport anywhere!
- Light Weight. Weighs just 2.2 pounds - perfect for users of any age!
- Intuitive User Interface:
- One button selects target types.
- Effortless touch button design
- Find Button - selects between 2 Find modes
- Sensitivity control - adjust for best detection capability for the site being hunted
- Volume Control
- Waterproof Coil .
- No worries getting the coil wet - Submersible to 2 ft.
- Control box is NOT waterproof (not to be submerged)
Go-Find 40 Specifications:
- Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Ground Balance: Fully Automatic - for best performance under all ground conditions! This is a feature not found in the other brands entry level models!
- Find Modes: 2 Selectable Finds Modes.
- Search coil size: 8" Waterproof coil. (Control box not waterproof; do not lift the coil higher than the control box when searching in the water)
- Sensitivity: 3 Levels, user adjustable.
- Volume : 5 Levels, user adjustable.
- Pinpoint - Not Available
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Smartphone holder: Not included, but available seperately.
- Digging Tool: Not included, but available seperately.
- Earbuds: Not Included, but available seperately.
- Batteries: 4 x AA (Not included)
The Minelab Go-Find is available in three models,
and is designed for users from any experience level.
Compare them and pick the one that is best for your needs.
- Go-Find 20
- Go-Find 40
- Go-Find 60
GO-FIND 20 Features:
GO-FIND 40 Features:
GO-FIND 60 Features:
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: