- Brands Minelab
- Product Code: Etrac
- Product viewed: 12869
Key Features of the Etrac - Minelab's Highly advanced Treasure detector!
- Superior multi-frequency detector with improved Smartfind 2D discrimination
- USB computer connectivity for saving and sharing detector settings
- Program the detector with discrimination patterns
- Accept good targets and reject junk
- Use up to 35 Ferrous and 50 Condutivity target IDs to customize discrimination
- Greater target accuracy than any other detector
- FBS Technology (Provides more information about each target and better discrimination to block non-desired targets)
- World leading discrimination of targets
- Multi-frequency technology
- Smartfind 2D Technology (gives greater target identification accuracy)
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design - fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
What's in the box:
- Etrac metal detector
- 11" FBS waterproof Pro coil
- Koss UR-30 headphones (non-waterproof)
- Carbon fiber lower rod
- 1600 mAh NiMH rechargable battery pack and charger
- AA battery pack
- USB cable to connect between your computer and the Etrac
- Coil cover
Extras available here at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors!
These items go with your new Etrac - FREE of charge!
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors - Etrac extras - All of these items are FREE with the purchase of an Etrac from us!
- Lesche hand digging knife - a $39 value!
- Lesche Sampson 31" Single Serrated shovel - a $58 value!
- Minelab carrying bag - an $60 value!
- "The Minelab Explorer & Etrac Handbook", by Andy Sabisch - a $20 value!
- Minelab Etrac control head cover - a $45 value
- Fort Bedford Metal Detectors hat! - Priceless, of course!
CALL or EMAIL US if you hav questions or
if you would like a custom package suited to meet YOUR needs!