- Brands Minelab
- Product Code: Safari
- Product viewed: 11622
Minelab's Safari is outfitted with Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, which allows for deep, sensitive, and accurate performace in a simplified detecting package. Advanced digital filtering is used to eliminate unwanted ground signals automatically, also contributing to the easy, seamless detecting experience in all field conditions.
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets very quickly! This increases the chances of the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in trashy environments, all the while allowing you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
The Safari is also available in the Safari Pro Pack which includes:
- Safari metal detector
- RPG PH100R Headphones with adjustable headband and left and right channel volume controls
- a NiMH rechargeable Battery Pack and
- a mains battery charger (240v or 110v version depending on country)
Try a Safari and discover the adventure and excitement of detecting today!
- FBS multiple frequency technology provides more information about each target and improves discrimination features
- Clear layout, combined wit ha large display and a streamlined menu make the Safari a very user friendly detector
- Ultra-lightweight 11" Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four factory preset detect modes - Coin; Coin/Jewellery; Relic and All Metal. - make it easy to get started. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators for more accurate detection â€“ press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density - High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you donâ€™t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you donâ€™t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust - adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel - automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer periods.
Be sure to scroll down to see a a few items in our latest Safari special!
Safari Pro Pack option - available at an additional cost of $116.00
The Safari is available in a Pro Pack, which includes the following in addition to the normal Safari detector:
- a set of RPG PH100R headphones, with individual L and R volume controls
- a 1600 mAh NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- a charger for the NiMH battery pack
To order this option, simply select the option when adding the Safari to your shopping cart
Special bonus items available here at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors!
Get these items with the purchase of your new Safari - FREE!
Fort Bedford Metal Detectors - Minelab Safari Bonus Items! - All of these items are FREE with the purchase of a Safari from us!
- Lesche hand digging knife - a $49 value!
- Lesche Sampson with single serration cutting edge - a $60 value!
- Minelab Safari control head cover - a $30 value!
- Minelab Carry bag - a $60 value!
- Minelab Safari handbook, by Andy Sabisch - a $20 value!
- A Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Hat - Priceless of course!
Don't like the special bonus items?
CALL or EMAIL US and we will discuss
a custom package suited to meet YOUR needs!