Minelab CTX 3030
- Brands Minelab
- Product Code: Minelab CTX 3030
- Product viewed: 17826
CTX 3030 - Minelab's Flagship Treasure Metal Detector
Key features of the CTX3030 - The Future of Discovery is Here!
- Waterproof to 10ft (3m), this versatile detector is ideal on-land AND underwater
- Wireless audio gives you the freedom to detect without your headphones being attached to your detector (not for underwater use)
- Ultimate FeCo discrimination to identify multiple targets simultaneously for accurate results
- Full color display giving you more information than ever before and greatly enhancing discrimination capabilities
- GPS locating and PC mapping (with Google maps) allow you to easily keep track of your hunts and discoveries
- Advanced technologies including FBS2, Smartfind 2, GPSi and Wi-Stream give you superior performance
The multifrequency CTX 3030 is waterproof for use on land and in the water, making it the ultimate high performance TREASURE detector
With a full color LCD and advanced Target Trace discrimination, you will discover more historical treasures with the most accurate target identification available - even in the most junk littered areas - and in all ground conditions.
Wireless audio gives you the ultimate freedom to swing the machine freely, with the versatility of built-in speaker and headphone options.
In a Minelab exclusive feature, integrated GPS will help you navigate to your favourite locations and record your finds. Detecting information can be transfered onto Google Maps using the XChange 2 PC application.
This machine can be set up as a switch on and go machine for the beginner using five preset Search Modes and many automatic functions. More advanced users will appreciate the many advanced features which are easily accessible at the touch of a button.
With the unrivalled performance of the CTX 3030 you'll experience The Future of Discovery!
What's in the box
- CTX 3030 metal detector
- WM10 waterproof headphone module and charger
- 11" FBS2 waterproof coil
- Koss UR-30 headphones (non-waterproof)
- Carbon fiber lower rod
- Rechargable battery pack and charger
- AA battery pack
- USB cable to connect between your computer and the CTX 3030
- CTX 3030 car charger
- PLUS THE EXTRAS LISTED BELOW - ONLY IF PURCHASED FROM US AT FORT BEDFORD METAL DETECTORS!
Extras you get with your CTX 3030 from Fort Bedford Metal Detectors!!! All of these items are FREE with the purchase of a CTX 3030 ONLY from us at Fort Bedford Metal Detectors!
- Lesche hand digging knife - a $39.00 value!
- Lesche Sampson T Handle shovel with a single serrated edge - a $60 value!
- Minelab Finds Pouch - a $15 value!
- A Minelab Carry Bag - a $60 value
- The Minelab CTX 3030 Handbook, by Andy Sabisch - a $20 value!
- A Fort Bedford Metal Detectors Hat!
- Waterproof: You have the flexibility of land and underwater detecting as the CTX 3030 is waterproof* to 10 ft (3 m). Note: the standard headphones, the removeable headphone module, and the WM10 wireless module are NOT waterproof. For operations underwater or in wet conditions, KOSS waterproof headphones are available as an option.
- Wireless Audio: With the WM 10 Wireless Module^ you have the choice of using the built-in speaker, supplied headphones or your own favourite headphones. The headphones attach to the WM10 Wireless module, which attaches to your belt. No wires to tether the detector to you for the ultimate in mauelverability.
- Ultimate FeCo Discrimination: Ferrous (Fe) and Conductivity (Co) target resolution, plus adjustable Tone ID Profiles allow you the user to detect (accept) only the targets you want to and ignore (reject) the rest. With Target Trace and Target Separation, the CTX 3030 has the ability to identify multiple targets simultaneously!
- Full Colour Display: The all new enhanced full colour LCD displays more target information than ever, greatly enhancing the CTX 3030's discrimination capabilities.
- GPS Locating: This all new Minelab CTX3030 exclusive feature allows you to see where you have been, and where you are going, simply by using the Map screen and Navigation Tool.
- GeoTrails show the ground that you have already covered.
- WayPoints mark points of interest, including terrain features, obstacles, or anything else which may aid in pinpointing a specific location
- FindPoints marks the location of your discovered items.
- GeoHunts can be utilized to record your entire detecting adventure.
- PC Mapping (with Google Maps): This feature allows you to upload all of your detector settings and treasure locations to your PC using the XChange 2 application. Then you can attach photos and text to your finds, plus group them into categories, and view the locations on Google Maps. This data can be downloaded to your detector for use in re-exploring your favourite areas.
- Quick Menus (and smart functions): Quick Menus are designed to give you quick, easy access to â€˜on the goâ€™ adjustments. Smart functions (Sensitivity, Noise Cancel, Audio, Ground Balance) and a customisable User button are designed to allow you to make fast changes to your most used controls while detecting.
- Ergonomic Design: The CTX 3030 emplys a well balanced design with all the battery weight behind the armrest for comfortable detecting. It is fully adjustable to suit your needs.
- Multi-Languages: Your choice of 9 different languages is available: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish.
- Key Technologies
- FBS 2 - Minelab's latest multiple frequency transmission technology allows you to find more targets in variable ground conditions.
- Smartfind 2 - Combined with the new LCD color display, Smartfind 2 provides digital signal processing and precision Ferrous and Conductive discrimination, for the best target identification results.
- GPSi - A very sensitive sensor allows for accurate recording of geo locations.
- Wi-Stream - Minelab's wireless audio technology is fast to provide no delay and with no loss of sound quality.
Additional Coil options:
Your new CTX 3030 ships with a standard 11" DD Coil... however accessory DD coils from both Minelab and Coiltek are also available at an additional cost.
- Minelab 6" DD coil - An excellent sniper coil in those trashy spots - add one to your cart for only $299.00!
- Minelab 17"x13" DD coil - For maximium depth and ground coverage in open areas and on the beach - add one to your cart for only $399.00 - FREE Through January 15, 2019 - no need to add this to the cart, it will be added for you!
- Coiltek 10"x5" - a solid coil perfect for maneuvering around obstacles like brush and vegetation - add one to your cart for only $390.00
- Coiltek 14"x9" - a medium sized coil with excellent depth and ground coverage - add one to your cart for only $395.00
- Add a hot new Minelab Pro-Find 35 to the cart for only $129.00! This is the ONLY pinpointer on the market that has iron identification capabilities!
CALL or EMAIL ME with any questions and we will make sure this machine and accessories are custom tailored to meet YOUR needs!