Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II
Sea Hunter Mark II
Underwater Detection Perfection for over 30 years!
A favorite detector for treasure divers around the world because of its ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter's electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration. With our unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading its sensitivity for rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode
What's in the box:
- 8" PROformance™ submersible searchcoil
- Submersible headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic
cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user's preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with
Full Range PI discrimination
- Waterproof: to depths of 200 feet
|Multiple Frequency Technology||22 frequencies|
|Circuit Type||Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Full Range (PI)|
|Detection Frequency||750 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||200 feet (65m); (underwater
|Standard Searchcoil||8" PROformance™ mono searchcoil|
|Length (Adjustable)||28" to 52" (.71m - 1.32m)|
|Total Weight||5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted|
|Control Housing||31 oz. (.88 kgs.)|
|Detector Buoyancy||Near neutral|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Warranty||1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Highly Recommended - Surf Hunting, Treasure Diving
Recommended - Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: