Fisher F75 LTD - with boost and cache processes
All new F75 LTD models are available with the latest updates!
And be sure to check out our F75 LTD bundle package!
All purchases from the website will include a pair of Grey Ghost Original headphones - FREE!!
Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes
The most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry's premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
The F75 Ltd has always been regarded as a great detector.
Now they are a superb detector with Digitial Shielding Technology which makes it much more stable and eliminates EMI issues!
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRAB™ Ground Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight – For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost – Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
What's in the box:
- F75 Ltd Metal Detector
- 11” DD and 5” DD Waterproof Searchcoils
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) – Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeTone®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing “High” setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number – Serialization now stored electronically
F75 Ltd Specifications
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
13158Hz, 13100Hz, 1043Hz, 12987Hz, 12931Hz, 12876Hz, 12821Hz
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
The F75 Ltd is now available as a bundle package! (F75LTDBUNDLE) For only $30 more this is a no-brainer!
Here is what you get in the bundle:
- F75 Ltd metal detector
- 11" DD Coil
- 5" DD Coil
- Control head and battery compartment neoprene covers
- 11" Coil cover
- 5" Coil cover
- Fisher Camo backpack
- Fisher Camo recovery pouch
- Fisher Camo ball cap
- Rechargeable battery kit
All of this is available for only an additional $30 over just what comes with a F75 Ltd - at $1129.00!!!!
And - all F75 LTD purchases from this site will include a pair of Grey Ghost Original headphones - FREE!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: