Fisher F75 LTD - with boost and cache processes
- Brands Fisher
- Product Code: F75 LTD
- Product viewed: 13162
All new F75 LTD models are available with the latest updates!
And be sure to check out our F75 LTD bundle package!
All purchases from the website will include a pair of Grey Ghost Original headphones - FREE!!
Fisher F75 Ltd with Boost and Cache Processes
The most versatile high performance detector ever made! It is the industry's premier relic hunting and ultimate multi-purpose metal detector.
The F75 Ltd has always been regarded as a great detector.
Now they are a superb detector with Digitial Shielding Technology which makes it much more stable and eliminates EMI issues!
- Boost Process substantially increases depth under most conditions.
- Cache Locating Process is designed to find large deep objects.
- Lightest and best balanced of all high-performance metal detectors; Best Ergonomics in the Industry
- Powerful Performance Trigger-Actuated Target Pinpointing with Variable Audio Pitch
- Large LCD Screen with 0-99 Numeric Target Identification Display
- Double-Filter Discrimination Modes for Searching in Trashy Areas
- Magnetic Mineralization Bar Graph and Readout
- Trigger-Actuated FASTGRABGround Balance
- Manual Ground Cancellation Option
- Non-Volatile Memory Saves Settings
- Backlight - For Low Light Hunting Conditions
- Low Operating Cost - Typically 40+ Hours with 4-AA Alkaline Batteries
What's in the box:
- F75 Ltd Metal Detector
- 11" DD and 5" DD Waterproof Searchcoils
- Rain Cover for Control Housing & Battery Housing
New Leading-Edge Technology!
These new features make the F75 Ltd more versatile with greater depth, better target separation and audio features that will open up your iron-infested sites!
- Ability to activate and deactivate DST Mode (Digital Shielding Technology) for the ultimate in EMI Suppression
- FA (Fast Process) Improved Target Separation
- Three new levels of FeToneÂ®: Iron Audio Off, Low or Medium (complements existing â€œHighâ€ setting)
- Adjustable Audio Pitch now in the Discrimination Mode
- Embedded Serial Number Serialization now stored electronically
F75 Ltd Specifications
- Operating Frequency: nominal 13 kHz, quartz crystal timing reference
13158Hz, 13100Hz, 1043Hz, 12987Hz, 12931Hz, 12876Hz, 12821Hz
- Basic Sensitivity: 6 x 10 9 root Hertz (detectivity)
- Lag Coefficient: 78 milliseconds
- Reactive Overload: approximately 10,000 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
40,000 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Resistive Overload: approximately 1,200 micro-cgs units (volume susceptibility)
4,800 micro-cgs units with sensitivity < 30.
- Ground Balancing Range: From ferrite to salt, inclusive
Ground Suppression: combination of second and third order methods
- ID Ground Suppression: third order
- Battery Life: Typically 40 hours with high quality alkaline batteries
Estimated 80 hours with nickel oxyhydroxide batteries
Estimated 65 hours with lithium iron disulfide batteries
- Operating Temp Range: 4 to +122 degrees F (-20 to +50 degrees C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 0-90% non-condensing
The F75 Ltd is now available as a bundle package! (F75LTDBUNDLE) For only $30 more this is a no-brainer!
Here is what you get in the bundle:
- F75 Ltd metal detector
- 11" DD Coil
- 5" DD Coil
- Control head and battery compartment neoprene covers
- 11" Coil cover
- 5" Coil cover
- Fisher Camo backpack
- Fisher Camo recovery pouch
- Fisher Camo ball cap
- Rechargeable battery kit
All of this is available for only an additional $30 over just what comes with a F75 Ltd - at $1129.00!!!!
And - all F75 LTD purchases from this site will include a pair of Grey Ghost Original headphones - FREE!