Detector Pro Grey Ghost BT - with Bluetooth
- Brands Detector Pro
- Product Code: Grey Ghost BT
- Product viewed: 6112
Connect your cell phone directly to your metal detecting headphones and STOP cell phone bumble!
Has this ever happened to you? You're out metal detecting and you are wearing a coat, gloves, backpack and maybe a hat... You have your cell phone in your pocket secured so you don't lose it... You're concentrating on your swinging when it happens... You think you hear your phone or was it a vibration in your pocket? The next thing you do is rip your gloves off, pull headphones off your head and scramble to lay the detector, backpack and headphones on the ground. Then you try to quickly get the phone out of the secure pocket... By the time you have done all this you missed the call... Oh well! We at DetectorPro now have a solution... Gray Ghost BT headphones. We have paired up our headphones with a Bluetooth receiver! Now you can hear that call come through in your headphones without all the fumbling! By pushing a single button on the side of the receiver, you can now finally answer your phone stress-free and take the call easily!
Bluetooth Receiver Specifications:
- Supports Bluetooth V3.0+EDR and Bluetooth 2.1, Bluetooth 2.0,1.2 and 1.1 backward compatibility.
- Frequency range 2402MHz - 2480MHz
- Support AVRCP 1.0, A2DP 1.0, Hands free profile 1.5, Headset Profile V1.1
- Operating range 10m ~ 20m (Depending on environment)
- 75 db SNR DAC playback
- 3.5mm audio out
- Can answer calls
- Super low power charge standby
- LED indicator
- Micro USB charging
- Built-in high capacity Li-Polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 100mAh
- S/N Ratio: >75 dB
- Standby Current: <5uA
- Woring Current: <30mA
- Comes with Micro USB charging cable
- Bluetooth Receiver backed by 1 year warranty
DetectorPro Headphone Specifications:
- Rotary volume control with stay put segmented click positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cable.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround soft cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 29 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal
- Land use headphones backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
NOTE: Specifications and features subject to change without notice. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of the Kirkland company. No endorsement is inferred.
FAQ: Does this make my detector headphones wireless? - NO, this will connect your headphones to your phone via bluetooth. Your headphones are still wired to your detector.