Detector Pro Grey Ghost NDT
- Brands Detector Pro
- Product Code: Grey Ghost NDT
- Product viewed: 11101
Grey Ghost NDT
Built on the original Grey Ghost design - but with "No Down Time"
Does this sound familiar... A month of research and you've just hiked two miles into the forest after pinpointing an old cellar hole on an old map. You can only afford one set of quality headphones. As you setup your detector and power on, you hear nothing! Suddenly you remember the tree branch that caught and yanked your headphone cord really hard. Luckily you packed mini-phones, but they have an 1/8" plug and you lost the adaptor! Now you'll have to settle for using the loudspeaker to hear the deepest old coins, jewelry and relics. That is if your detector has a built-in speaker!
If this has happened to you, you already know the value of having a good backup. Our universal GRAY GHOST NDT headphones are based on the strong features of our already famous Gray Ghost Originals.
For the NDT, we have engineered a very rugged detachable cord with a high-quality connector system and we give you TWO complete cords! You can have your choice of cords with two 1/4" plugs or two 1/8" plugs. Or you can have one of each size.
Please select your desired option of cords when adding this to the cart.
So next time you plan on a serious day of metal detecting, don't take chances, bring the GRAY GHOST NDT.
- High-quality locking connector system
- Dual rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Selector switch allows for compatability with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with your choice of two 1/4" or two 1/8" stereo connectors, or one of each size
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries needed!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!