Detector Pro Jolly Rogers Ultimates
Jolly Rogers Ultimate
Now you can have your Jolly Rogers with all of the extra features
Built upon the foundation of our popular original Jolly Rogers headphones, we now introduce the Jolly Rogers Ultimates! You get the same rugged construction and quality as the originals, but now with added features like Dual Volume controls and our famous Limiter Switch that reduces the volume of excessively loud signals. Our special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like our imitators’ noise-inducing clipping effect. Our limiter can be disabled with the click of a toggle. You'll like the way these headphones cover your entire ear comfortably and block out ambient noise allowing you to hear the faintest signals. You'll like the solid feel of the comfortable headband to earcup adjustment and the fact there are no parts to rust or corrode. You'll like the feel of the soft earcup cushion material against your head. You'll like our segmented volume adjustment controls that stay put where you want them to be. You'll like the way Jolly Rogers fold up to take less space in your equipment bag or case. Last but not least, you'll love the solid performance of Jolly Rogers Ultimates headphones and the fact that they are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Dual-rotary volume control with "stay put" segmented "click" positioning.
- Limiter Switch for reduction of excessively loud target signals.
- Selector Switch for compatability with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 20 decibels.
- Frequency response: 150 Hz - 20 kHz... only what your detector uses.
- Impedance: 16 ohms nominal.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: