The Minelab Explorer & E-Trac Handbook
- Brands Sabisch Books
- Product Code: Minelab Explorer & E-Trac
- Product viewed: 5666
The Minelab Etrac & Explorer Handbook, by Andy Sabisch
Considered to be the definitive source of information on the Minelab's high end Full Band Spectrum (FBS) metal detector lineup, The Minelab Etrac & Explorer Handbook has helped countless hunters understand how to optimize their detectors and recover rare and valuable coins, jewelery, and artifacts around all around the globe.
This handbook covers the evolution of the Explorer line from the original S to the latest SE Pro and now the latest iteration of the FBS lineup - the Etrac. Topics found in the book include:
- A detailed explaination of every menu and control
- Understanding what changes were made to the Etrac
- Proven tips and techniques by veteran hunters to help make your hunts a success
- How to maximize your adjustments
- And more!
Whether you are contemplating a purchase of an Explorer or Etrac, or already own one you will benefit from the explanations and definitions found in this book.