JP's Minelab GPX Aluminium Handle
- 2-3 Days
- Product Code: JP's Aluminum Minelab GPX Handle
- Product viewed: 59
JP's Aluminum Minelab GPX Handle
Put an end to those broken handles - Forever!
These HIGH QUALITY pieces, MADE BOTH TO LAST AND PERFORM - and can only be found at Fort Bedford metal detectors
Temporarily on Backorder, sorry
If you are a Minelab GPX user, you know one of the weak links is the plastic handle, which tends to break at the most inopportune time. Many heavy users have a backup in their backpack with them just in case they have an issue in the field while hunting.... you can put those problems behind you with this new milled aluminum handle, which is for all intents and purposes INDESTRUCTIBLE.
Not only does it have the advantage of not breaking, they also give the user a much better feel when swinging the detector, especially with larger coils. You don't realize how much flex is in your current handle until you try one of these. Put this one on your detector shaft and you will enjoy the feel and precise control of your coil.
YOU CAN HAVE THIS HANDLE IN ONE OF TWO CONFIGURATIONS:
- OPTION 1 - COMPLETE AND READY TO INSTALL. THIS INCLUDES A NEW GROUND BALANCE BUTTON IDENTICAL TO THE ONE FOUND IN THE STOCK PLASTIC HANDLE AND ALSO A NEW FOAM GRIP. THE PRICE FOR THIS OPTION IS $159.00
- OPTION 2 - UNFINISHED WITH NO SWITCH OR FOAM GRIP. IF YOU WISH, YOU CAN REUSE YOUR ORIGINAL SWITCH AND FOAM GRIP AT A SLIGHT COST SAVINGS. THE PRICE FOR THIS OPTION IS $129.00
A couple of notes:
- this handle does not include the hand strap as found on the stock handle.
- The fit on the shaft is very tight, and this is by design. by using a precise tight tolerance all play is eliminated from the connection to the shaft. It will take some effort to install, but it is worth it.
- once installed, the adjustment of the handle is made easy with the twist of a simple wing nut.